treat as urgent

lipson demola lipsondemola at 123.com
Wed Oct 29 18:03:09 PST 2003

FOREIGN REMMITANCE DEPARTMENT
GURANTEE TRUST BANK OF NIGERIA
HEADQURTERS LAGOS
ATTENTION: SIR,

I AM MR LIPSON DEMOLA THE SECRETARY TO THE DIRECTOR OF
FOREIGN REMITTANCE GUARANTEE TRUST BANK OF NIGERIA.
I WAS DIRECTED TO INQUIRE FROM YOU IF YOU CAN HANDLE THIS
TRANSACTION ON BEHALF OF MY BOSS AND HIS DEVOTED COLLEAGUES.
THE TRANSACTION IS ABOUT ASSISTING US AS OUR FORIEGN COUNTERPART
TO ENABLE US PRESENT YOU AS THE BENEFICIARY OF THE USD$25MILLION
DOLLARS LEFT BY OUR LATE DECEASED FORING CUSTOMER SINCE
JANUARY 2000. THE FUND IS CURRENTLY IN A SUSPENCE ACCOUNT AWAITING
CLAIM. WE WILL GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE TRANSACTION WHEN WE
RECIEVE YOUR AFFIRMATIVE RESPONSE.
LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

MR LIPSON DEMOLA