: Dealer Assets 5-15% below distribution costs

PC Distribution sales at empirefirst.com
Wed Sep 17 06:57:46 PDT 2003

Dealers, Wholesalers, VAR's & Tech Buyers,

Why buy from distributors like Tech Data and Ingram Micro when you can get brand new retail computer products well below cost?  With the liquidation of resellers & distribution companies (Micro Warehouse, Merisel, Pinacor, etc) there is an abundance of new inventory, client lists, and valuable assets that can increase your sales and improve you margins.

Available immediately:

·         Hardware/Software Products (by manufactures #, Tech Data, or Ingram Micro SKU's)

·         Sales/Client Lists (12,000,000 records sorted by location, product line, # of PC's, etc)

·         e-Commerce websites (sites with revenues & traffic)

Order hardware/software at 5-15% below distribution cost (Tech Data, Ingram Micro...). Commercial client lists and sales databases for sale - sorted by geography, product line, # of computers, etc. Also available are government sales leads for fiscal year-end buyers, end-user accounts & educational contacts.

Equipment/Hardware/Software

·         If you need new equipment, please list product, manufacturer part#, and your current distribution price.  We often try to respond with a price that will be 5-15% lower, if not more depending on inventory available.

For a quick quote to see how much you can save, respond with the following:

Product Description:

Manufacturer #

Quantity:

Current Price:

Sales Lists/Client Databases

·         If you're interested in sales lists or client data, please specify the specs and I can send you a sample.  Costs range from $.10 to $.18 per record (compared to D&B's $.65-$.85 per record), you get the exact fields you request (emails, fax, sales, # of employees, etc) and can be pre-sorted by several different criteria including product lines, location, and industry.

e-Commerce Websites

·         For those who want to expand more of their business online, purchase dealer websites that already have traffic, generating revenue, and are profitable.  Contact me for URL's, product lines, and financials.  Please specify if you're interested in a specific industry.

Please contact me for more information regarding these, and other, offerings.

Regards,

Greg Shultis