CVS logging breakage

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Sun Aug 8 04:38:39 PDT 2004

Nick, if you're available:

Mailing the commit email to gcc-cvs at gccsdk.riscos.info
Can't exec "/usr/sbin/exim": No such file or directory at /usr/local/cvsroot/CVSROOT/loginfo.pl line 250.
print() on closed filehandle EX at /usr/local/cvsroot/CVSROOT/loginfo.pl line 251.
print() on closed filehandle EX at /usr/local/cvsroot/CVSROOT/loginfo.pl line 252.

I'm guessing you've upgraded to exim4 or something, and this explains
why there's been no CVS commit emails for a while.  I've just checked in
some changes to Unixlib if anyone is interested.  I'll also shortly try
and make a GCC 3.4 available for use in RISC OS.