Warning - significant Unixlib changes

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Fri Jun 4 14:31:50 PDT 2004

I'm about to commit some largish changes to Unixlib.  Mostly these are
changes that have been previously discussed.  e.g. changing of the
__base and friends symbols.  Other changes bring in more stuff from
glibc for headers - and yes, I'm afraid much of this is some of the
horrible stuff Nick has outlined for math.h and its sub-files.

There are is some stuff pulled into features.h, and other bits.  There
might be some short term breakage, so be warned.  Some of these chages
aren't yet ideal, but they're better in some ways than stuff that's
there now.