pkg-config with porting

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Fri Aug 5 09:17:15 PDT 2005

I've not needed this until now for some reason, I think perhaps because
the path handling is hidden by something.  However, if you come across a
program that uses pkg-config to locate libraries, etc, then what you
need is a native build of pkg-config, but with the configured prefix
sent to your riscos path - /home/riscos/env or whatever you've set.
This'll allow the correct native pkg-config binary to be found duing
configuration of cross programs.

In time, this'll be built automatically by the new system I'm designing.