Article on Unixlib

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Mon Jan 3 07:14:32 PST 2005

I've written a drobe.co.uk article outlining the issues faced, past and
present by Unixlib:

http://www.drobe.co.uk/riscos/artifact1253.html

Most of it's boilterplate to fill in the background, but the last
sections cover some of the issues that we've been discussing here on the
list about glibc.  I'd be interested to hear anything you might have to
say on this, or my older article covering ELF:

http://www.drobe.co.uk/features/artifact1236.html

I'll shortly be on holiday (first in 2 years) for a few days, and when I
come back I have to help get a product ready for early February, so I
won't be doing too much more work on GCCSDK until after then.