Removing UnixLib Docs ReadMe3* files

John Tytgat John.Tytgat at aaug.net
Tue Jan 4 15:11:32 PST 2005

I thought the following was suggested in the mailing list but I can't
immediately find a reference to it (or I'm simply mistaken) but does someone
have any objections to remove all the "ReadMe3*" files in unixlib/Docs
directory ? The current contents explaining the UnixLib internals is
terribly outdated and I'm not sure that even an updated version is a
worthwhile thing to have, let alone to keep it up to date (most of the
naughty implementation details can be found as comments in the source files).