Sunfish with GCC

John Tytgat John.Tytgat at aaug.net
Sat Jul 2 16:47:33 PDT 2005

In message <733a5d844d.Jo at hobbes.bass-software.com>

> FYI, the RemotePrinterFS crash happens when it is calling vsnprintf.  I do
> not yet understand why.

If I understand things correctly there is a different & incompatible va_list
approach between GCC ARM and Norcroft : GCC ARM has as va_list a ptr to ptr
to the var parameters on the run-time stack, while Norcroft has as va_list
a ptr to the var parameters on the run-time stack.

I don't think this is easily fixable so it is probably better to forget
about the "#undef vsnprintf" fix at all.