Firefox in autobuilder

Alex Waugh alex at alexwaugh.com
Sun Jul 3 15:12:09 PDT 2005

In message <6b8a32804d.peter at chocky.org>

> I've just put Firefox into the autobuilder CVS.  Please try and build it
> and see if you can repeat what I've done.  It's possible I've missed
> some bits.

I'm currently having a go at this, but I'm running into lots of little
problems getting all the libraries built. Most of these seem to stem
from two issues - dependencies and the upstream packages having
changed. I might see what I can do about parsing the debian dependency
information to solve the first, but I'm beginning to think we need to
maintain some sort of cache of known good packages to solve the second
issue. I'll think a bit more about how that might work.

Alex

Alex Waugh                                           alex at alexwaugh.com