Sunfish with GCC

Stefan Bellon sbellon at sbellon.de
Mon Jul 4 22:09:27 PDT 2005

John Tytgat wrote:
> In message <4e014e844d.Jo at hobbes.bass-software.com>
>           John Tytgat <John.Tytgat at aaug.net> wrote:

> > 3. Investigate why RemovePrinterFS doesn't work when using GCC.
> >    When we know the reason we can still decide whether we fix it
> >    for the release 3 or not.

> That was the vsnprintf issue and now resolved (see point 5).

If I read the thread correctly, this means we're now able to produce
RISC OS relocatable modules with GCC using C with the help of CMunge.
Does this mean it's possible to build modules using C++, Fortran and
Ada as well as long as the C interfacing for the module header is done?
That would be interesting news and I'd like to do a proof-of-concept
Ada module if that's the case. (First of all I'd need a GCC with Ada
enabled, of course ;-)

--
Stefan Bellon