GCC 4.1 files

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Sat Jul 9 03:01:14 PDT 2005

In message <42CF9EBC.5040305 at sqrt.co.uk>
          Nick Burrett <nick at sqrt.co.uk> wrote:

> Nick Burrett wrote:
> > The GCC 4.1-ELF-RISC OS files can be obtained here:
> >
> >    ftp://gccsdk.riscos.info/pub/devel/
>
> As quite a lot of changes have gone into the GCC 4.1 tree, creating
> several conflicts, I will upload a newer version of this tree sometime
> in August.

I've been working through some of these; I'm some way from a built
compiler, however, especially as I'm not familiar with the GCC 4 code
base, and you may well make more progress.

I'm also starting to consider how to implemented some of the things we
discussed some time ago, such as making the autobuilder able to handle
everything.  e.g. download the GCC 4.1 sources, apply patches, etc.  It
needs some work, but I have a good idea of what's required.