Missing /home/riscos/cross/include when building CVS head; qemu & ,ff8

Theo Markettos theo at markettos.org.uk
Fri Jul 22 08:35:11 PDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 04:01:38PM +0100, Nick Burrett wrote:
> Quoting Theo Markettos <theo at markettos.org.uk>:
>
> >Just checked out a clean copy of CVS head and trying to build it, it seems
> >it's failing to put anything in /home/riscos/cross/include with the
> >resulting failure that the cross compiler can't find its include files:
>
> I always thought this happened because you hadn't typed "make setup" ?

No, it's because the build system is failing to copy the unixlib header
files into /home/riscos/cross/include.  Obviously if you've got an existing
install in there this doesn't matter, but it affects if you're building from
scratch.

If I check out a fresh copy from CVS dated 2005-06-01 and do:
rm -rf /home/riscos/cross; autoconf; autoheader; ./do-configure; make setup;
  make build-cross

it builds, but not if I check out a CVS head copy.  I spent some time trying
to go through the CVS changes since then but didn't see anything obvious
(apart from the changes for objective C, but updating the key Makefiles
didn't help)

Theo