Missing /home/riscos/cross/include when building CVS head; qemu & ,ff8

Theo Markettos theo at markettos.org.uk
Sun Jul 24 10:06:05 PDT 2005

On Sun, Jul 24, 2005 at 01:03:22AM +0200, John Tytgat wrote:
> In message <20050722153511.GD7356 at chiark.greenend.org.uk>
>           Theo Markettos <theo at markettos.org.uk> wrote:
>
> > If I check out a fresh copy from CVS dated 2005-06-01 and do:
> > rm -rf /home/riscos/cross; autoconf; autoheader; ./do-configure; make setup;
> >   make build-cross
> >
> > it builds, but not if I check out a CVS head copy.
>
> Has this problem been identified ?

Turned out to be /home/riscos/!gcc/docs/UnixLib turning from a file into a
directory, which broke 'make setup' since there was a file already there.
As I did the command line as above I missed the erorr from 'make setup'.
Also the cmunge changes might have confused the issue (particularly as I was
stepped back and forth in CVS).  It works now.

Thanks for the tips...
Theo