newbie help

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Thu Jun 9 02:05:28 PDT 2005

In message <5.0.0.25.2.20050609104730.00c1bd20 at popmail.libero.it>
          Luca <nodoubt at libero.it> wrote:

> Perfect. What you say is exactely what happens when I uncompact all the stuff.
> And the structure (apart drlink, which I don't remember to have seen) is exactely what you say.
> The matter is that this way nothing, really nothing, works.

You still haven't said what doesn't work.  With bug reports, it's
important to give us the exact errors you're seeing.  Going off and
guessing about things like directory structures is unconstructive
and will only result in you being confused.  Please tell us exactly what
you see when trying the included GCC examples, after following precisely
the steps in the quick start guide I referred to earlier.