No more, I say

Theo Markettos theo at markettos.org.uk
Sat Jun 11 02:26:12 PDT 2005

On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 07:23:17PM +0100, Alex Waugh wrote:
> It's a shame you've had enough, but understandable given the amount of
> time and effort you've put in. I am very grateful for the work you have
> done, and I suspect a great many other people are as well.

Seconded.  I can only say that I'm amazed at the amount of work that Nick
and Peter have put in and how you've had time to do it.  Comparing the
situation back in 1997 with what we have today, I think if you suggested
back then that we'd be able to run something as complex as Firefox I
wouldn't have believed it.  IMO this project has been the most
significant software development on this platform for a number of years and
I thank you for that.

Theo