No more, I say

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Sun Jun 12 05:51:53 PDT 2005

In message <42ABDF63.2000803 at sqrt.co.uk>
          Nick Burrett <nick at sqrt.co.uk> wrote:

> Peter Naulls wrote:
> > Can I also enquire as to the status of the gccsdk.riscos.info hosting?
> > Alternate hosting is easily arranged if you no longer care to look after
> > it.
>
> The server shall remain online and I'm happy for the gccsdk stuff to remain.

The reason I meation this is that I'll be making changes to hosting
arrangements for riscos.info in July.  This doesn't have any immediate
impact on the gccsdk subdomain (I'm just moving the website to the
machine that does my DNS and backup MX), but it does open the future
possibility of better integration of the two sites such as properly
linking all the C information together, and allowing GCCSDK developers
to readily modify content under http://www.riscos.info/c/ for example,
and some of the long term goals of the Unix Porting Project in relation
to GCCSDK.

I'll be discussing some of the ideas with John Tytgat when I visit him
next weekend, but in the meantime, please contact me if you have any
suggestions.