RISC OS paths in cross compiled source

Theo Markettos theo at markettos.org.uk
Sun Jun 12 11:33:44 PDT 2005

On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 11:52:00PM +0100, John-Mark Bell wrote:
> export TLINK_CX11="" should do the trick.
>
> Similarly export TLINK_MEMCHECK="" should make it link against fortify.
>
> I don't recall if these are actually documented anywhere. See the ld
> source for further details.

Thanks, those do the trick.  On the subject of documentation, what do people
think of having some sort of more easily editable set of documentation than
just submitting patches to the README?  I'm not the greatest fan of Wikis
but something like that where it's possible to add little bits of
documentation here and there rather than attempt to write a separate
document on the small number of tweaks you've just made to the source.

[Peter has mentioned doing something to the documentation on
www.riscos.info/c/ which could be related]

Theo