RISC OS paths in cross compiled source

John Tytgat John.Tytgat at aaug.net
Sun Jun 12 12:02:15 PDT 2005

In message <20050612183344.GC5969 at chiark.greenend.org.uk>
          Theo Markettos <theo at markettos.org.uk> wrote:

> On the subject of documentation, what do people
> think of having some sort of more easily editable set of documentation than
> just submitting patches to the README?  I'm not the greatest fan of Wikis
> but something like that where it's possible to add little bits of
> documentation here and there rather than attempt to write a separate
> document on the small number of tweaks you've just made to the source.
>
> [Peter has mentioned doing something to the documentation on
> www.riscos.info/c/ which could be related]

I think we can indeed improve on the documentation level in some area's.
Not wanting to say it is bad today, far from it, but recent changes like
TLINK_*, profile support, etc should also end up in the GCCSDK documentation
itself.  IMHO articles, tutorials, etc on GCCSDK are fine for me outside
its main distribution (like on www.riscos.info, Drobe, ...) but all its
features should at least also be present, probably in a condensed form, in
the GCCSDK distribution as well.

What are we missing in the GCCSDK documentation these days ?

  - TLINK_* ?
  - Profiling

Anything else ?