RISC OS paths in cross compiled source

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Sun Jun 12 12:39:38 PDT 2005

In message <b909fe794d.Jo at hobbes.bass-software.com>

> What are we missing in the GCCSDK documentation these days ?
>
>   - TLINK_* ?
>   - Profiling
>
> Anything else ?

Probably.  I just put recently some other documentation that I found I
hadn't contributed for the autobuilder.  These are the kinds of things I
was referring to in my earlier post.  Most of these things are
documented, but it's spread through the !gcc help, GCCSDK READMEs, on
www.riscos.info and perhaps elsewhere, such as bits in drobe articles as
John suggests.

This lead to my earlier suggestion of making all the relevant pages on
riscos.info modifiable by developers - I'm not that big a fan of Wikis
either; perhaps CVS is more appropriate and very easily arranged.

Ideally, someone would take charge of making sure documentation stays
relevant, but I'm not sure if such a person exists.  But have a think
about how such stuff might be arranged.  There's no particular
requirement for the existing riscos.info C pages to stay as they are.