RISC OS paths in cross compiled source

Theo Markettos theo at markettos.org.uk
Sun Jun 12 13:03:25 PDT 2005

On Sun, Jun 12, 2005 at 09:02:15PM +0200, John Tytgat wrote:
> What are we missing in the GCCSDK documentation these days ?
>
>   - TLINK_* ?
>   - Profiling
>
> Anything else ?

Filename translation (it's in little bits all over the place)
I/O redirection (Nick's 2>&1 hack for example)
Status of things like:
  Process control: fork(), exec*() etc
  Pipes
  Dynamic linking
  (perhaps something like a Netsurf style nothing/started/done table)
An overview of where does what in the code (particularly UnixLib)

Some of those are rather moving targets or rather high level I appreciate,
but we ought to at least aspire to them even if we don't manage it.

Theo