riscosify and /home/riscos/env/

John Tytgat John.Tytgat at aaug.net
Tue Jun 14 16:07:17 PDT 2005

In message <20050614213117.GO5969 at chiark.greenend.org.uk>
          Theo Markettos <theo at markettos.org.uk> wrote:

> I've been working on a patch to convert Unix filename
> /home/riscos/env/foo/bar/ into RISC OS filename foo:bar in __riscosify()
>
> [...]
>
> If there are no showstoppers I'll submit my patch tomorrow...

Did you also made changes so that __unixify() on foo:bar results in
/home/riscos/env/foo/bar (i.e. the reverse translation) ?

I don't think it will be an issue for your patch but have a look at
the source/unix/dirent.c if those routines keep on working with e.g.
/home/riscos/env/foo/bar as opendir() argument (assuming bar is a dir).