GCCSDK trunk status ?

John Tytgat John.Tytgat at aaug.net
Thu Jun 23 15:06:10 PDT 2005

The current trunk version of GCCSDK kit gives me a gcc which on RISC OS
results in:

  ld fatal error: library file libgcc not found

Although the !gcc.bin.arm-riscos-aof.3_4.apcs32.arch3.libscl.o.libgcc
and !gcc.bin.arm-riscos-aof.3_4.apcs32.arch3.unixlib.o.libgcc files are
there.  I've reverted the recent UnixLib riscosify patch but that didn't
fix it.

Do other people have this problem too ? Any clues (I don't see a change
in ld.c either since rel 2) ?