GCCsys: & GCClcl: ?

John Tytgat John.Tytgat at aaug.net
Fri Jun 24 15:27:37 PDT 2005

Something which looks odd to me : in !gcc.!Run file we have GCCsys$Path
and GCClcl$Path defined as <GCC$Dir>.sys. and <GCC$Dir>.local.
respectively.

As far as I can see, GCCsys: and GCClcl: are only used as
SYSTEM_INCLUDE_DIR and LOCAL_INCLUDE_DIR in
gccsdk/gcc/gcc/config/arm/riscos-elf.h:

--8<--
#ifndef LOCAL_INCLUDE_DIR
#define LOCAL_INCLUDE_DIR "gcclcl:include"
#endif

#ifndef SYSTEM_INCLUDE_DIR
#define SYSTEM_INCLUDE_DIR "gccsys:include"
#endif
--8<--

Isn't this obsolete for the 3.4.4 kit and can't we just remove the
GCCsys$Path and GCClcl$Path definitions ?