GCCSDK trunk status ?

John Tytgat John.Tytgat at aaug.net
Mon Jun 27 12:21:42 PDT 2005

In message <4e9b88814d.peter at chocky.org>

> While we're at it, I'm going to remove !Clib from being packaged.  It's
> only used by !LCC, and that takes its own copy interally.  !Clib
> unhelpfully sets C$Path which conflicts with Acorn C/C++.   Unless
> anyone has any objections of course.

Maybe just a question where we are heading as stub recommendation for
GCC module builders ? StubsG <URL:http://support.riscos.com/Support/Resources/Libraries/StubsG/index.html> ?
Of course the Castle C:o.Stubs should work too but isn't accessible to
everybody.

The nice thing about the StubsG release is that it also contains a
CMunge 32-bit capable release.

!Clib would be another candidate as stub with additional work but I don't
see much advantage to create just another one (maybe apart from the
riscosify() code but that's something which could be extracted from UnixLib
and delivered separately).

Or am I overlooking something ?