Sunfish with GCC

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Thu Jun 30 23:02:33 PDT 2005

In message <51585f834d.Jo at hobbes.bass-software.com>

> I believe I also built a working JetDirectFS module (http://www.sbellon.de/)
> but that needs confirmation by Stefan.  His RemotePrinterFS module however
> crashes during module initialisation (or maybe service call).  So that
> needs more investigation. :-/
>
> Any other module src suggestions for smoke testing the GCC module support ?

Fantastic.  Nick's also fixed an optimisation bug in GCC; that leaves
just one item in the bugs database (which is a feature request), and the
breakage of partial linking in Drlink (you can revert to an older
version if you desperately need it), both of which are non-critical. I'd
like to aim for a release in one week, barring no issues with the above.