GCC 3.4.5 release pending

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Sun Nov 27 07:32:54 PST 2005

The mainstream GCC 3.4.5 release will occur sometime in December, and
the intention
is to follow quickly behind with the RISC OS release. A further 3.4.6
release
is slated for February; at the moment a RISC OS release is not expected, but
this might change if there are serious bugs, or features worth including.  I
expect to start focussing fully on GCC 4/ELF after this.

I'm not aware of any issues that really need to be fixed for this release,
although I do have a little bit of code to go in.  John Tytgat has been
generally cleaning things up in preparation for a release.

The actual release will not be immediately, since I don't know
precisely when the upstream will be, but in preparation, can I
have a green/red light from the following people:

John Tytgat, Alex Waugh, John-Mark Bell, Stefan Bellon, Theo Markettos.