GCC 3.4.5 release pending

John Tytgat John.Tytgat at aaug.net
Sun Nov 27 08:23:15 PST 2005

In message <4389D1A6.3070808 at chocky.org>

> The actual release will not be immediately, since I don't know
> precisely when the upstream will be, but in preparation, can I
> have a green/red light from the following people:
>
> John Tytgat, Alex Waugh, John-Mark Bell, Stefan Bellon, Theo Markettos.

The only non-risky change I currently have in my sandbox is a bunch of
spelling fixes in riscos-aof/cmunge/Docs/Manual which have been submitted
to Justin.  I'm expecting a new CMunge release for some time from him
containing those fixes.

But I won't hold GCCSDK 3.4.5 Release 1 for that, so 'green light' from me.