GCC 3.4.6 release pending

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Sun Apr 16 08:17:34 PDT 2006

In message <4f8e77184e.Jo at hobbes.bass-software.com>

> In message <ccabf00f4e.Jo at hobbes.bass-software.com>
>           John Tytgat <John.Tytgat at aaug.net> wrote:
>
> > So I'm looking around for other bits we can throw in for a
> > GCCSDK 3.4.6 Release 1 :
> >
> > - The "SharedUnixLibrary and the SystemHeap" mail thread might result in
> >   UnixLib/SharedUnixLibrary fix.
>
> As mentioned here before, Alex handled this. :o)
>
> > - Anything else ?
>
> In the meanwhile I'm trying to get GCCSDK working on an x86_64 platform and
> there is some work needed in drlink.  I'll see if this is reasonable to
> get into this release.

I've also fixed libfile somewhat so it acts more like the Acorn version
when trying to filenames, which would previously cause problems if both
the C/C++ binaries and GCC were in the path, and having two programs
named 'libfile'.  Possibly also it should fail upon not finding a file,
instead of ploughing ahead and generating a library without the AOF in
it.