drlink failure with new release

Adam lists at snowstone.org.uk
Tue Apr 18 11:00:54 PDT 2006

In message <d3429dfb4d.admin at snowstone.org.uk>, Adam wrote:

> Thanks for the quick responces!
>
> In message <Pine.LNX.4.62L.0602191120530.2095 at tarrant.ecs.soton.ac.uk>,
> John-Mark Bell wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 19 Feb 2006, Adam wrote:
> >
> > > 'Libraries.Event.o.Event(DeskLib:o.DeskLib)' has unsupported AOF symbol
> > > attributes (00000080). It might be that you are using one or more AOF
> > > files produced by an older 'as' version which contained a bug causing
> > > this problem.

> > 1) Pester the DeskLib maintainer (Peter) to build a new version of 2.70
> >     with the latest GCC release.
>
> Well, for now, John Tytgat has kindly send me a new build.

Sorry to re-open an old thread, but I've just come across this problem
again, this time with the pre-built libcurl from:
http://www.riscos.info/downloads/unix-libraries/

Am I right in thinking that these libraries are generated automatically so
the re-building them should be relatively straight forward? If so, would it
be possible for them to be re-built so I don't get the above error with
curl?

Thanks a lot,
Adam

--