Thanks for GCCSDK - obtaining SUL

Martin Wuerthner martin at mw-software.com
Tue Apr 18 11:46:27 PDT 2006

In message <697135164e.peter at chocky.org>

> In message <67a9f8154e.martin at bach.planiverse.com>
>           Martin Wuerthner <martin at mw-software.com> wrote:
>
>> Maybe, but I cannot see how the autobuilder could possibly distinguish
>> between transient executables that need to be built natively and
>> executables that need to be built for RISC OS,
>
> I'm not really sure what you're trying to say.  Why would it need to
> distinguish - perhaps you're referring to what files go in the archive.

No, I am referring to which of the executables it builds natively and
which it builds for RISC OS. The GhostScript build process builds some
helper utilities that are then run natively to generate some more
source code.

> For an example of something really simple that does this, look at
> emulation/dgen.

OK. Yes, it calls the native gcc but as an action in the setvars
script that is executed right after getting the sources. To get
GhostScript to build, there has to be a way to build some targets
natively after configuring the sources.

So, would the following work?
AB_MAKE=make

ab_make() {