drlink failure with new release

John Tytgat John.Tytgat at aaug.net
Tue Apr 25 17:34:39 PDT 2006

In message <0e61341d4e.admin at snowstone.org.uk>
          Adam <lists at snowstone.org.uk> wrote:

> In message <ca8f9d194e.admin at snowstone.org.uk>, on 18th April, I wrote:
>
> > In message <d3429dfb4d.admin at snowstone.org.uk>, Adam wrote:
> [snip]
> > Sorry to re-open an old thread, but I've just come across this problem
> > again, this time with the pre-built libcurl from:
> > http://www.riscos.info/downloads/unix-libraries/
> >
> > Am I right in thinking that these libraries are generated automatically so
> > the re-building them should be relatively straight forward? If so, would it
> > be possible for them to be re-built so I don't get the above error with
> > curl?
>
> Or is it not straightforward?

It is, or it should be at least.  I've spend quite some time in updating
most of the libraries in GCCSDK autobuilder allowing to start building
(nearly) all libraries from scratch and in the right order.  I can only
encourage more people to make use of my update work. ;-)

In the near future I would like to get the libraries at www.riscos.info
updated but time is going to be a very limited resource the next three weeks.

I'll mail you a copy of curl I just happen to find in one of my build dirs.