GCCSDK CVS -> SVN move

John Tytgat John.Tytgat at aaug.net
Sat Mar 4 09:14:39 PST 2006

In message <21d5fa004e.Jo at hobbes.bass-software.com>

> I've just started the process to move our GCCSDK codebase stored in the
> CVS server at gccsdk.riscos.info to a SVN server at svn.riscos.info.  More
> details will follow when this is succesfully finished.

The move has been completed.  Only the CVS 'gccsdk' and 'autobuilder'
repositories have been moved as one SVN 'gccsdk' repository (with
respectively 'gcc' and 'autobuilder' subdirectories) at svn.riscos.info.

For people not (or not too well) familiar with SVN, they can read the
famous Subversion book at <URL:http://svnbook-red-bean.com/> and/or the
Subversion FAQ at <URL:http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html>.

E.g. checkout of the trunk showing the current state can be done using:

   $ svn -q co svn://svn.riscos.info/gccsdk/trunk/ gccsdk

When you want to do the checkouts on RISC OS itself, you can use Alex
Waugh's Subversion port which can be found at
<URL:http://www.alexwaugh.com/versioncontrol/>.  Note we're not (yet ?)
using the svn:riscosfiletype property to specify the RISC OS filetypes
so you should:

   *set svn$filetypeext ""

A couple more detail points can be found at <URL:http://gccsdk.riscos.info/>
as usual.

Feel free to let me know if you want to be added to the svn commit mail
list.