CMunge failure

John Tytgat John.Tytgat at aaug.net
Thu Mar 9 15:08:08 PST 2006

In message <edde1d054e.ajw498 at caramel.cp15.org>
          Alex Waugh <alex at alexwaugh.com> wrote:

> I've been having problems with CMunge, when it invokes the assembler
> (both with and without -tgcc). It appears that the asembler recieves an
> empty command line, and hence complains that it has no input files.
> If I change the our_system function to remove all the DDEUtils stuff
> then things work fine. I assume that this code was working at some
> point, which suggests that either DDEUtils or the SCL have changed.
> Is anyone else seeing this issue?

No I don't.  Actually I've been succesfully doing some sanity builds of
Stefan Bellon's JetDirectFS and SunFish ;-) on RISC OS using GCC/CMunge with
the 3.4.5 Release 1 code and the code curently in svn trunk (using RISC OS
Adjust on RPC).  You have this issue when using CMunge from make/amu ? Or
straight cmd line ? RISC OS 4/5 ?