SharedUnixLibrary and the System Heap

christopher bazley cs99cjb at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 30 08:16:37 PST 2006

--- Matt Edgar <matt at stdevel.co.uk> wrote:

> >>I have not spent much time tracking this down, but
> >>probably all of the
> >>above are issues.
> >

> > Accessing the private word could probably be
> sorted out fairly easily.
>
> Yes, switch to SVC before writing to it (was the
> suggestion up for discussion)

I think it would be nicer to have the root of the
linked list in an RMA block pointed to by the module's
private word, instead of being the private word
itself.
In other words the module itself should have at least
one word of persistent workspace, no matter whether or
not any tasks are registered.

--
Chris Bazley
My corner of the web: http://www.bigfoot.com/~chrisbazley