GCC 3.4.6 release pending

John Tytgat John.Tytgat at aaug.net
Thu Mar 30 15:06:39 PST 2006

The GCC 3.4.6 release is cunningly hidden at the GCC webpages but did happen
(only mentioned at <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/releases.html> and in SVN of
course).  Its changes compared to 3.4.5 are really minimal and I've checked
them in our GCCSDK trunk.  So by itself it is not something to get really
excited about.

Compared to our GCCSDK 3.4.5 Release 1 we did, we have a couple of UnixLib
fixes, some fixes in our porting tools (and autobuilder) and a new AOF
tool I added 'resgen' which allows you to easily create a ResourceFS
datablock based on given data files ready for (de)registering with
ResourceFS.

So I'm looking around for other bits we can throw in for a
GCCSDK 3.4.6 Release 1 :

- The "SharedUnixLibrary and the SystemHeap" mail thread might result in
  UnixLib/SharedUnixLibrary fix.
- Anything else ?