[gccsdk] Building UnixLib

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Sun Feb 11 14:09:11 PST 2007

In message <9747a6b34e.druck at druck.freeuk.net>
          "David J. Ruck" <druck at druck.org.uk> wrote:

> There is a compatibility issue in ObjAsm where it objects to seemingly valid
> conditional blocks of the form:-
>
>     [ {SOFTFLOAT}={FALSE}
>     ]
>
> Which occurs in stdio.c.vfprintf, source.sys.s._jmp and sys.s._syslib, but
> I'm going to raise that as a bug report to ROOL.

Perhaps.  If memory serves, both objasm and 'as' complain about
undefined symbols.  The symbol in question is only defined in 'as'
because it was added some time ago during experiments with GCC +
softfloat.  I don't think it would be unreasonable for the symbol to be
defined in the makefile or source under this combination.