[gccsdk] [GCCSDK commit] jmb - r2483 - trunk/autobuilder

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Tue Jan 2 19:07:26 PST 2007

In message <2eda219c4e.peter at chocky.org>

> I think you'll find a simple bash for loop along with the 'which'
> command much more effective, and shorter.  Can you do that, please?

Again, can you fix this please?  I'd rather have no solution rather than
one which is over-complex and hard to maintain - RISC OS has endlessly
suffered because of such things. Equally, can you respond to the queries
about the excess directory creation in the X libraries?   If not, I'll
simply back them out.