[gccsdk] GCC 3.4.6 and Softfloat

John Tytgat John.Tytgat at aaug.net
Mon Jan 15 14:54:12 PST 2007

In message <DD74FBB8EE28D441903D56487861CD9D07B7B5CF at lonpexch01.citrite.net>
          "David Brown" <david.brown at eu.citrix.com> wrote:

> > We'll need to work through the issues.  I think that this is a better
> > solution, as it helps everyone.
> I'll try to put together a list of the problems that I hit once I get
> home this evening.

I'm interested to see which issues you have.

> > Don't forget to add Q2 to the autobuilder.
> I'd be more than happy to once I've got a unixy build environment going.
> Would it possible for me to put the Quake2 sources in your subversion
> depot somewhere?  There isn't a standard place to get updated sources
> from so the patching approach taken by most autobuilder components
> probably isn't appropriate.  It would also be nice to actually get some
> sort of source control in place :)

This is more or less the same situation as for ChoX11 and DeskLib code.
They currently have their own subversion repository on riscos.info
(cfr http://www.riscos.info/websvn/) and have also an autobuilder project
(a very minimal one, without any patches for obvious reasons) which just
builds the code and installs it.