[gccsdk] GCC 3.4.6 and Softfloat

David Brown david.brown at eu.citrix.com
Tue Jan 16 01:59:10 PST 2007

On Behalf Of John Tytgat wrote:
> I'm interested to see which issues you have.
I didn't press on with cygwin last night so don't have a list of issues
but will attempt to reproduce my problems shortly.

Instead I installed a copy of Ubuntu in a VMWare virtual machine and
attempted to get it going that way.  I hit a couple of problems that may
want to be fixed:

1) A number of the patches wouldn't apply without increasing the 'fuzz'
value to 3 (I guess there may be a different default on different
deployments)
2) One of the patch files (I think it was either gcc.builtins.c.p or
contrib.gcc_update.p) couldn't find a file to patch.
3) I was told that there isn't a rule to build something.texi.  I guess
I may have a missing that's causing this one.

Sorry some of these bits are a bit vague but it's all from memory, the
email I sent to myself at work doesn't appear to have arrived.

I didn't get any further as it was about 2am by this stage :)  I'll
continue working on it this evening.

Cheers,

Dave