[gccsdk] GCC 3.4.6 and Softfloat

David Brown david.brown at eu.citrix.com
Tue Jan 16 15:55:05 PST 2007

It looks like that one was caused by one of the build tools being
missing/the wrong version.  John's (Mark Bell) apt-get seems to have
solved it.

I'm currently doing a complete rebuild to see how far it gets now.  I
think I may also have had too early a version of automake installed so
the build may well get further :)

Thanks for all your help so far.

Dave