[gccsdk] GCC 3.4.6 and Softfloat

David Brown david.brown at eu.citrix.com
Wed Jan 17 15:41:56 PST 2007

I wrote:
> I'm currently doing a complete rebuild to see how far it gets now.  I
> think I may also have had too early a version of automake installed so
> the build may well get further :)

The changes to the installed tools appear to have done the trick.
GCC4.1 is now successfully running.  However when I attempt to link
things I'm currently getting failed linkages against __gcc_vsprintf and
__iob.  Are these currently known problems or am I doing something else
wrong? :)

I've checked and these symbols are nowhere to be found in the compiled
libunixlib libraries.

Cheers,

Dave