[gccsdk] riscos.info MediaWiki 1.9 upgrade

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Sun Jul 8 17:26:28 PDT 2007

I've finally had a chance to upgrade from 1.4 to 1.9 of MediaWiki on
riscos.info.  There are very considerable internal changes, but
fortunately the upgrade only had some very minor issues.

I'm going to leave account creation process disabled for the time being
until I can be sure there's no new problems, and I can try and purge the
spam users from the system (wasn't practical under 1.4).   Please tell
me about any issues, but you should assume it's essentially the same as
before.

Thanks.