[gccsdk] riscos.info MediaWiki 1.9 upgrade

Adam lists at snowstone.org.uk
Wed Jul 11 10:01:05 PDT 2007

Sorry to follow up my own post so quickly, but I've just discovered that
I don't seem to be able to edit any more. I've tried altering two pages
and get the same error when I click on "Save Page" ("Preview" works OK):

Database error
A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in
the software. The last attempted database query was:

    (SQL query hidden)

from within function "User::incEditCount". MySQL returned error "1054:
Unknown column 'user_editcount' in 'field list' (localhost)".

Thanks,
Adam

--
Adam Richardson          Carpe Diem