[gccsdk] GCCSDK GCC 4 status update

John Tytgat John.Tytgat at aaug.net
Sat Jul 14 04:14:07 PDT 2007

In message <aaca19f64e.Jo at hobbes.bass-software.com>

> In message <2802aff54e.peter at chocky.org>
>           Peter Naulls <peter at chocky.org> wrote:
>
> > What Lee has said is still the case, which is just fine, but I don't
> > think we'll be in a position to do a 4.1 release any time soon, and
> > perhaps we shouldn't.  I suggest again perhaps a very last 3.4.6 release
> > and then plowing ahead with 4.2.   Comments?
>
> I agree on the 3.4.6 R3 and I will take this on me.

I'm going to spend some time on this tomorrow, ie Sunday CET. Perhaps do
today some preparation work. If there is anything pending or outstanding
for 3.4.6 R3 release, let me know asap.

Alex, your syslog throwback feature will be included (I'm going to include
syslogd in the RISC OS release as separate zip file).  What does the
user using the cross-compiler need to do, set "THROWBACK_HOST" to his
RISC OS hostname ?