[gccsdk] [GCCSDK commit] joty - r2705 - in trunk/gcc4: . recipe/patches riscos/elf2aif

Nick Burrett nick at sqrt.co.uk
Sun Jul 15 00:55:51 PDT 2007

On 7/15/07, svnuser at riscos.info <svnuser at riscos.info> wrote:
> - recipe/patches/gcc.gcc.c.p: removed two patches made by Nick preventing
>   RISC OS executable to be used (not sure why those were made).

This used to overflow the environment variable length on RISC OS back
in earlier versions of UnixLib, so I had to prevent the expansion of
the vars.  I think this was in the circumstance where putenv() would
create a real RISC OS environment variable (with OS_SetVarVal), rather
than just keeping a version on the internal env var list.

Regards,

Nick.