[gccsdk] riscos.info MediaWiki 1.9 upgrade

Steve Fryatt lists at stevefryatt.org.uk
Thu Jul 19 15:04:04 PDT 2007

On 19 Jul, John Tytgat wrote in message
  <bc950a054f.Jo at hobbes.bass-software.com>:

> In message <dc0cce004f.admin at snowstone.org.uk>
>           Adam <lists at snowstone.org.uk> wrote:
>
> > The "downloads" directory is now working, thanks. "unix" still seems
> > to be missing though.
>
> That should now be fixed.

I'm finding that I can't edit pages where I need to enter a capcha text.
This is with Firefox 2, cookies enabled.  If I enter the capcha and click
on Save page, I get dumped back on the edit page with a new capcha and the
updates are not getting saved.

I think I've seen someone else mention this; is there a way around it?  I
was trying to edit the URL given on the PrintPDF page, which points to a
page on my site that no longer exists.

--
Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England

http://www.stevefryatt.org.uk/