[gccsdk] Making R3 Cross-compiler

Adam lists at snowstone.org.uk
Tue Jul 31 13:47:31 PDT 2007

Hi,

I've just been trying to make release three of GCCSDK 3.4.6 but ended
with an error. I followed the instructions on the Using GCCSDK page
except I entered the gccsdk/gcc directory and did an "svn update" rather
than checking everything out again. Any pointers for what I've done
wrong?

make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/adam/gccsdk/gcc/riscos-progs/diff'
make -C bison
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/adam/gccsdk/gcc/riscos-progs/bison'
lex  -t scan-gram.l > scan-gram.c
/bin/sh: lex: command not found
make[2]: *** [scan-gram.c] Error 127
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/adam/gccsdk/gcc/riscos-progs/bison'
make[1]: *** [bison] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/adam/gccsdk/gcc/riscos-progs'
make: *** [riscos-progs] Error 2

Thanks a lot,
Adam
--