[gccsdk] CppUnit for the autobuilder

John Tytgat John.Tytgat at aaug.net
Sat Mar 31 02:07:30 PDT 2007

In message <b1b6deca4e.matthew at medusa.aether.demon.co.uk>
          Matthew Hambley <matthew at aether.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> It seems okay at my end, what's the problem. Is it that it fails to
> decompress or is it that you don't have a copy of bunzip2?

It fails to decompress.  I've also used your raw mail message in another
mailer and the saved attachement from there also failed to decompress. I
don't know where the problem could be (Messenger Pro at your end, riscos.info
mailing list processor, my ISP, POPstar/Messenger Pro at my end, etc).

I would otherwise have tried the attachement from
<URL:http://www.riscos.info/pipermail/gcc/2007-March/003767.html>
but that being presented as inline text wasn't particular helpful either.

Therefore the question if anybody else could decompress it.  Matthew, if
you could resend it (maybe as data instead of text which I suspect might
be the problem) or make it available in another way, I would really
appreciate it.

Thanks,