[gccsdk] GCC Documentation

John Tytgat John.Tytgat at aaug.net
Tue May 8 10:59:47 PDT 2007

In message <07ddc3df4e.admin at snowstone.org.uk>
          Adam <lists at snowstone.org.uk> wrote:

> I'm looking for some GCC documentation and aren't having much luck.
> Specifically I'm looking for details of riscosify. I've done a text
> search for it in my local copy of GCC and also a google search which
> revealed some off-hand references to it on c.s.a.programmer. Is there
> anywhere else I can look?

The best reference, but far from ideal, are the comments in the header
file !gcc.include.unixlib.h.local.  Some bits on riscosify (in casu
__riscosify_control) are also mentioned in the !gcc.docs.UnixLib.Usage text
file.

Personally I think it would be great if we could have an improvement for
riscosify in UnixLib 5.0.  More in particular the "transparent filename
translation" bit mentioned at
<URL:http://www.riscos.info/index.php/GCCSDK_Development#Nice_to_have>.