[gccsdk] RiscPkg patch for gerb2tif

alan buckley alan_baa at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 04:27:23 PST 2008

> On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 17:53:15 +0200 John Tytgat wrote:
>
> In message
> Theo Markettos  wrote:
>
>> Attached is a patch to create a RiscPkg of my gerb2tif port.
>
> Thanks. I've applied this patch.
>
>> Hopefully this should be enough to push it through to the autobuilder
>> website.
>
> I'm not confident enough to do this myself. Alan, is this somethng you
> could take care off please ? The gerb2tif binary is buildable with gccsdk4
> from scratch.

I've rebuilt this successfully on my machine and made a few minor
modifications to the setvars script to get the packageing correct.

However I am currently having problems uploading the package. I've sent an
email to Peter to ask him about this and will update the website
once I am able to.

Regards,
Alan